Chapter 30 - Leviathan - A Fortnite Story

This is a fan-made Fortnite Battle Royale story in which I do not own any of the characters or anything used in the story. This is Chapter 30 of that story and it will introduce Leviathan and Moisty Merman. If this is your first visit, I suggest starting at Chapter 1. Enjoy!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leviathan
Setting: Moisty Mire | Night
          Shrieks of pain interrupted the peacefulness of Moisty Mire at night. "E.C.F. dispatch, how may I help you?" Brite Bomber said into the phone in the basement/lab in John Wick's mansion.
          "Hi, yes, there's someone screaming in Moisty Mire, but there's something literally fishy about it. He sounds like he is in a lot of pain," The caller said responded into his phone.
          "Can I get your name and the estimated coordinate of the incident?" Brite Bomber asked.
          "Nog Ops, and somewhere in I8 I think," Nog Ops answered.
          "Ok, E.C.F. members will be there shortly," Brite Bomber said as she hung up. She turned to Raptor and explained it. Raptor sent Battlehawk and Squad Leader.
          They arrived at the screaming body to see a fish flopping around, it managed to get out the words, "Refill bowl, put me in, attach to body." Battlehawk did what the fish said and gave it a minute to get back to normal. "There's a merman, a Moisty Merman, and he is trying to kill me. I don't know why, but he is. I had two guards with me, Hazard Agent and Toxic Trooper, but I don't know what happened to them, they're out there somewh..."
          "Leviathan, are you alright!?" Toxic Trooper cut him off.
          "I'm fine, Toxic Trooper. Where did you two go?" Leviathan asked curiously.
          "Moisty Merman took us somewhere, we escaped, and followed you're tracker to find you," Hazard Agent answered. 
          "I'm glad you're back," Leviathan responded, "There it is!" He had pointed out the Moisty Merman creeping up on them.
          Battlehawk and Squad Leader took Leviathan and began to run towards the edge of Moisty Mire. Toxic Trooper and Hazard Agent began opening fire on Moisty Merman with assault rifles. Moisty Merman ducked behind a tree before returning fire with a burst assault rifle. This went on for a little while, and during that time, Battlehawk, Squad Leader, and Leviathan had made it back to John Wick's mansion. Moisty Mire was a war zone for about an hour before finally, Moisty Merman got knocked down from a shot that came from Hazard Agent's rifle. "Leviathan, we got him," Hazard Agent said into her headset.
          "Great, bring him here, I want to talk to him," Leviathan said. It took a short while, but soon enough, Toxic Trooper and Hazard Agent showed up with Moisty Merman. "Why were you after me?" Leviathan asked.
          "I was sent to kill you," Moisty Merman responded.
          "By who?" Leviathan questioned.
          "Black Knight," Moisty Merman made it easy and was just ok with giving truthful answers.
          Raptor turned his head and said, "So he sent Red Knight after Love Ranger, and you after Leviathan, so who's he going to target next?"
          "I don't know, I don't have that information," Moisty Merman responded calmly. The questioning went on for a little longer, and when they were done with him, they locked him up and prepared him for transport to the Wailing Woods bunker prison.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Who is Black Knight going to target next?

If you have any tips, please tell me them. I would love any criticism, positive or negative, in order to make these chapters as good as possible for you all. I will try my best to use any and all ideas you give and I will contact you and ask for your social media accounts to give you credit. If it takes a few chapters to use your ideas it's because, for the most part, I write the chapters a few days before I post them. 

Stay notified of when a new chapter is released AND get extra updates by following me on Twitter.

Don't forget to comment your thoughts and suggestions for the storyline, or you can send us your ideas on Twitter and I'll try my best to fit them into the story. Hopefully, you all are enjoying this storyline, I'm enjoying writing it.

Join our Discord Server!

If you want to read the previous chapters, the intro, and any future chapters, click/tap here. Ask me your questions on Twitter, Discord, the comments, or this email! Q&A next chapter!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Formula Drift Car Pack For Forza Horizon 4 & Forza Motorsport 7

Chapter 3 - Transition - A Fortnite Story