Chapter 10 - A Similar Difference - A Fortnite Story

This is a fan-made Fortnite Battle Royale story in which I do not own any of the characters or anything used in the story. This is Chapter 10 of that story and this chapter will begin Fortnite Season 3.  One more thing before I begin, I would like to ask you all to put your suggestions for the future of the story in the comment section below, or on Twitter (Link in the footnote) Enjoy!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A Similar Difference
Setting: Moments after Season 3 begins | Tilted Towers
          Brite Bomber and Cuddle Team Leader were in their apartment in Tilted Towers when a bright flash from outside awoke them. The entire Battle Royale Island experienced the same flash. Brite Bomber and Cuddle Team Leader came out of their separate bedrooms confused, "Do you know what that was?" Cuddle Team Leader asked.
          "I think so, one of the Aerial Assault Troopers told me that a flash similar to this happened before I came to the island, they called it the Season Start, and he considered it Season 2, so that means it's..." 
          "Season 3," Cuddle Team Leader cut her off with the answer, "But what does that mean?"
          "I would assume more people will be coming to the island," Brite Bomber continued.
          "Is that necessarily a bad thing, maybe one of them knows where Love Ranger is!" Cuddle Team Leader said excitedly.
          "Yes, but one of them could be as bad as Black Knight..." Brite Bomber ruining all of Cuddle Team Leader's excitement. Just then someone knocked on their apartment door. They looked at each other nervously, and Brite Bomber went to answer it.
          "Excuse me Brite Bomber and Cuddle Team Leader, I am Havoc and I am stationed here to protect Tilted Towers and was told that you two used to have the same position," Havoc began.
          "We did," Cuddle Team Leader said from the kitchen area.
          "I'm new here, do either of you know what that flash was?" Havoc asked.
          "It's the start of a new season, apparently it happens every 70 or so days, and that means new people come to the island and things will change," Brite Bomber said.
          "Hopefully for the better," Cuddle Team Leader added.
          "See you soon, have a great rest of the night," Havoc said as he pulled the door shut behind him. 
          "Ok, so now what do we do besides go back to sleep?" Cuddle Team Leader asked.
          "I have no idea," Brite Bomber responded.
Salty Springs
          After the flash took place, someone new decided to take advantage of it and rob the local gas station. "Empty the cash register into this bag! Now!" Circuit Breaker yelled at the cashier with a pistol in his hand.
          "Sir, I'm going to have to ask you to leave, or else I will call the authorities," Blue Team Leader said calmly.
          "I am the authority!" Circuit Breaker yelled moving the aim from the cash register to her head.
          "For the last time sir, please leave the store now and I'll forget it happened," Blue Team Leader not even worried about the gun aimed at her head. There was a pump shotgun under the counter, but she was waiting for the right moment.
          "Not until I get what I want!" Circuit Breaker getting aggravated by her.
          "Sir, I will call the authorities," Blue Team Leader still calm.
          "Give me the money!" Circuit Breaker yelled.
          "Ok, here's the plan. I bust through the door, you go around and aim at him through the window. Got it?" Elite Agent said outside the gas station. They went around to opposite sides and Subcommander counted down from three with his fingers. Elite Agent burst through the door and Subcommander pointed his scar through the window aimed at Circuit Breaker's head. "Circuit Breaker! Put the gun down and we won't shoot you!" Elite Agent yelled putting a tactical shotgun aimed directly at Circuit Breaker. 
          "How did you know I was here?" Circuit Breaker asked in shock still aiming his pistol at Blue Team Leader's head.
          "Silent alarm, now put the gun down, it's two against one, it's not worth it," Subcommander said through the window that he broke. Circuit Breaker sighed and put the gun down slowly before Elite Agent put him in handcuffs.
          "Renegade Raider is on her way to take him to the prison," Subcommander said. They waited for no more than five minutes and Renegade Raider took Circuit Breaker away to be put in the prison.
          "Thank you for putting in the silent alarm, without it he probably would've gotten away," Blue Team Leader thanked them.
          "Sorry it took us so long to get here we were in Dusty Depot," Elite Agent apologized.
          "Don't worry about it, everyone is alive and Circuit Breaker is in prison now, thanks again," Blue Team Leader said. Havoc, Elite Agent, and Subcommander were hired as an elite crime-fighting force not long after Black Knight took Love Ranger.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This chapter was just going to be the first part, but it was really short and uneventful, so I think I'm going to try to write more detailed now. I didn’t want to have two short chapters in a row. 
I really don't know where I'm going with this story, so if you have any suggestions, I will gladly take them and try to put them in in some way. Stay notified of when a new chapter is released by following me on Twitter. Don't forget to comment your thoughts and suggestions for the storyline, or you can send us your ideas on Twitter and I'll try my best to fit them into the story. Hopefully, you all are enjoying this storyline, I'm enjoying writing it. If you want to read the previous chapters, the intro, and any future chapters, click/tap here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Formula Drift Car Pack For Forza Horizon 4 & Forza Motorsport 7

Chapter 3 - Transition - A Fortnite Story